SHITTI-EST WK EVER


NOTHING and i mean it. NOTHING! can cheer me up right now. i m so damn angry can? i m so angry with myself. maybe bernard is right I M A IDIOT. this has been the most shitty week EVER!

like wtf can? first i came down with a cold, den a cough follows. if that is not bad enough... I LOST MY LAPTOP CHARGER AND MY MOM HAS TO BUY A NEW ONE. yuuto's clothes are not coming in this week. I HAVE TO PAY AN EXTRA OF 20++ jus to foot the shippin because that stupid bitchy china supplier doesnt want to take responsibility of the goods if i ship via my another supplier. and WTF i lost my $10 bucks to society this mornin...AND I M ALREADY BROKE ENOUGH. what am i m goin to eat??? and right this moment i m so agitated that i keep coughin and i feel like crying can? WHAT SORT OF WEEK IS THIS. i have to stop eating alot of things and now i have to stop eating EVERYTHING cos i have NOTHING to pay with. this is ridiculous can?

nothing. i repeat myself. nothing can make this week better already. I M SICK OF LIFE. goddammit. i jus want to die already. i dont think i m going down to 2nd break...the 10 bucks was the final straw. all i wanted was to spend my end of sem quietly and nicely and yet all these things happens...

FUCK LAR FUCK LAR FUCK LAR FUCK LAR FUCK LAR FUCK LAR. STUPID FUCKING SHITTY WEEK.

Comments

Popular Posts