FUCK LAH


sexy ranmaru~<3

you know. its fucking stupid.

You asked me to ask MY DAD. and dad gave permission and you start going I HAVEN GIVE PERMISSIONS LEH

When i try to explain, you fucking interupt me, ARE YOU SOME KIND OF KID? after that you complain you cant hear what I am saying. ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF? so i raise my voice and you say i raise my voice at you. WTF ARE YOU? 10 YEAR OLD ARS?

WHY CANT YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATIONS AND STOP INTERUPTIN ME?!

you know its freaking retarded. i hate it when people dont let me explain myself and WORSE THEY KEEP HARPING ON THE STUPID FUCKIN SUBJECT. fuck it la seriously. if you cant listen anymore, i wont bother talking anymore. thats it =.= why must parents be so stubborn.

furhermore, you ask me not to keep lazing at home and use computer. So I go out, and den you COMPLAIN YES COMPLAIN that i go out too much. seriously. all your actions are so freaking childish. CANT YOU LIKE JUS SPEAK UP INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING I DO?

you evn complain that i block your way and obstruct you. YOU THINK VERY FUNNY IS IT? i dont think so. do you know how hurtful it is when i m your daughter. WHY DO YOU EVEN GIVE BIRTH TO ME IF YOU FIND ME A HASSLE AND A BURDEN. this is so craptastic.

Comments

Popular Posts