IN YOUR FREAKIN FACE PEOPLE



YES HOLY LORD OF YAOINESS [this picture is drawn by Azhrien by the way....]

i m still fuming over the fact that azhrien got called a fake. hello, you can say i m fugly, my runway sucked, i have no taste, i m a pervert,bitch,shameless bitch,etc etc etc, WHUTEVER, i dont care. but Azhrien fake? ha.ha.

>>>>
http://azhrien.livejournal.com/16035.html <<<<

OH LOOK i made another post to CONSOLE MYSELF WITH MY FAKE HONEY.

OH azhrien honey, you are so fake 8D *sacarsm*
I made you look like you were in singapore! *rolls over and laughs like a maniac*

seriously people. have some sense. do i look like someone who has SOOOOOOOOOO much time to come up with an imaginary honey? I DONT HAVE TO. i m like. so lazy.... ;A;


OHOH, i know...you are gonna have to say that the person is real but the pictures are fake? AWWWWWWW HOW SWEET. i was webcumming with a pre-recorded video for FOUR WHOLE HOURS, and one hour or so during random days of the weeks/months. that person who pre-recorded it must be so damn free....

many might ask. WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO PROVE THAT AZHRIEN IS REAL?

1. Azhrien is my honey.
2. Azhrien is as real as anyone can be. as real as you have your boobs and penises. YES i had to use that as an example. *gets bricked by azhrien XD*
3. No one. NO ONE. talks about Azhrien like that. *makes note to gather some philipino fangirls of his*
4. I feel like it.
5. I LIKE TO MAKE IT A HUGE AFFAIR AND RUB IT IN YOUR FACES
6. I have handsome AND funny honey
7. cos i m so childish about this thing that you cant stand me.
8. cos I am talkin to azhrien now *rubs it in*
9. cos i am missing my show right now, and i m very angry. its VAN HELSING
10. Azhrien AKA HaJin makes you look pathetic and miserable because he is REAL. HAH

Like what Azhrien has said in his recent post.
LEAVE US ALONE.

jus because you guys cant get a decent boyfriend or girlfriend, doesnt mean that you guys can take it out on us.

and jus to rub it in somemore into your poor lonely lifes.

I LOVE YOU AZHRIEN HONEY, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE ALL THE WAY AT PHILIPINES~ *sends flying hearts across the land*

Comments

Popular Posts