Mirror Mirror

Photobucket
hahahah X3 still kinda caught up in the mukuro air. i can do mukuro's hair even without wig X3 *gets bricked*

kinda in terrible mood these days though...If time forces me to lose friends, i will. Because I've learnt something. no one can save you anymore except for yourself. I dont want to care about anything any longer, its fucking tiring. I've done it for so many years, going out of my way just to please every single person. I want to be selfish, i want to be myself for once. If i really have to make a final choice. I'll shut out myself for eternity and hear nothing anymore. This shit. is tiring. stop fucking with me.

stupid change of ex-link. cept for the colour, nothing's changed =.=
Photobucket

anyway. went out yesterday with Hamster Davis, hahaha sankyuu for the movie treat and dinner X3

During the movie i squealed thrice XD i hereby declare gambit's MINE =3=/ *gets bricked to death by gambit's fangirls permanently* gambit is like SO FUCKING GOOD.

i can still recall two scenes

wolverine: are you [*inserts gambit's real name*]?
gambit: Do I owe you money?
wolverine: uh no?
gambit: *removes hat* Den i m 8D

LULZ!!! he is like so darn cute!!!

the second scene was this fucking huge piece of the generator was faling on wolverine and gambit jumps in and saves wolverine!!! the first words which comes out of his mouth was: do you miss me? ROFL!!! thats damn cute coming out from gambit but not from hikaru X3

AND AND AND when gambit attacked wolverine it was FUCKING COOL LUH. he charged up all the cards at his hand and kept shootin, the cards were glowy red, so fucking cool XD *thrilled*

but anyway.thats all i have to share.

pictures of my baby lovers~ I love them more and more everyday. Ciel's become more social-able lookin and yuuto doesnt look that girly anymore, evn with long hair

Photobucket
Photobucket

----

Mirror mirror [random typic of lyrics from memory]

Why dont i like the girl I see?
The one that's standing right infront of me
Why dont I think before I speak?
I should have listen to that voice inside of me

I must be stupid, must be crazy, must be out of my mind
to say the kind of things i've said last night

Mirror mirror hangin on the wall
You dont have to tell me
who's the biggest fool of all
Mirror mirror i wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby bac
bring my baby back to me

Why did I let you walk away?
When all I had to do was say I'm sorry
I let my pride get in the way..
And in the heat of the moment I was to blame

I must be stupid, must be crazy, must be out of my mind
to say the kind of things i've said last night

Mirror mirror hangin on the wall
You dont have to tell me
who's the biggest fool of all
Mirror mirror i wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby bac
bring my baby back to me

If only wishes could be dreams
and all my dreams will come true
there will two of us standing here in front of you
If you could show me, the someone that i used to be
bring back my baby, my baby to me

Mirror mirror hangin on the wall
You dont have to tell me
who's the biggest fool of all
Mirror mirror i wish you could lie to me
and bring my baby bac
bring my baby back to me

---

back to work Andelia, back to work

We reflected alot , Andelia and Sochii doesnt give a fuck about what people think of them anymore. Just fuck off.

Comments

Popular Posts