FUCKIN SEXY AOI


i seriously cannot think what could be sexier den this.
this is during RCE live where Aoi rubbed against his guitar AND gave a pleasured smile. WTF. AHAHAHAHA..and RCE live looks damn good. ANYONE HAS IT AND CAN HAS SEND TO MEH?!

I WANNA GET EXTENSIONSSSSSSSSSSS ;A; /0/ and no one can stop me this time 8D cos like. I DONT CARE. ANYONE WANT TO GO TOGETHER /0/?

now i m thinkin whether to dye my highlights into pink since i hate that golden blond so much....~.~ cos i dont want red AGAIN and pink is the closest thing....but pink is so ghey...*gets bricked by precious*

decisions decisions~

on the side note. i haven even started on my costume for sunday 8D *gets bricked* and on a side side note, THE FREAKING STUPID WIGS WONT BE COMIN!!! *goes flip around in my own stash*

===

On a little note. people might have notice, but my blog can hash pre-warning nao for adult content. IT WILL BE ANNOYING having to clicky agree, but yea. pls do so ;A; cos some perzans have to be an ass and blogger can hash WARNINGGGGGGG 8D ah wellz /0/

Comments

Popular Posts