.: Old out, New nao :.



WAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOTHING BEATS THIS MAN!!!!NEW PHONE!!! WOO HOOOOOO /0/

and on top of that. I UPGRADED MY FREAKIN PLAN!!! nao its UNLIMITED SMSES!!! so guys and girls. you can sms me like shit much and YET, it will be your bill which dies first. because apparently, I HAVE LIKE MILLIONS WORTH OF SMSES BWAHAHAHAHA eat that. no more restrictions >3 jus nice for me though. since i always sms more den ever. LOL!

anyhow. i cant wait to use my new phone. it will be tmr morning though since its going through its 8 hours incubation[first chargin period]. so it will only be born tmr >w< href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEievW5oCP0txiVOultqliQSF2_FqJy6hTIX9YcLEfiG4TStUrdMvh_Xtk3ZkVSOsELyEgODYReM4HIoPBC3U_CY1veDEeqou9BN2nSDf9-RrfLJ9F21sBD6oycfXEAnKV7m8rKCXtXVHZg/s1600-h/Piccy(2094).jpg">


ANYHOW. I FELL IN LOVE WITH DA JIE'S BLOG DE SONG 8D liek. YUNA ITO WAI YOU SO CHIO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONIPJA4gTc

so chio <3

Comments

Popular Posts