WOOOOO its like a new start 8D



teh " INNOCENT " gazette
dont they all look so N'AWWWWWW~~~<3

anyhow. FINALLY. did my first jrock cosplay after so long.

FINE~ i was rather fail. its like. repeatin my 2006 firs cosplay disaster ALL OVER AGAIN. but on the bright side. this time there is a difference 8D

lets review what i did on 2006

costume- bought from zanya
shoes - mom bought it
makeup - xuan did it
hair - FAILED NON SPIKED HAIR WITH BROWN SPRAY. which make me look stupid. lol.

and how i failed nao 8D

costume - collaboration chiongin on sewin machine and floor by me,my mom, tara[lolipop] and lawli twinneh.
shoes - a replacement from Kirk
makeup - me /0/
hair - my wig + extension application collaboration by lawli twinneh and shinn~

at least i put more work into this cosplay 8D HAhahahahaha *gets bricked*

even though. i had SERIOUS wardrobe malfuntion.
1. coat wasnt finish
2. there was no vest.
3. wig a little too long
4. double eyelid putty wont stay
5. the dye wont eat into the shirt, so my shirt is WAY off colour.

i think still. i did a pretty good job for chionging out usable costumes with the many help. no doubt there will be editing. but i m not going to do a few editing. like. the vest and wig part i think. lol.

I have to thank ALOT of people for giving in to my retardness though =.=;;;

first one would have to be lawli twinneh. TWINNEH~~~~~~ love you so much please. you not only came over to help out LAST NIGHT....okok. for the sake of ppl reading.
YTD. the only thing which is probably done is MY PANTS. so asked twinneh if she wanna come and help. she said ok.

- went with me to thread my eyebrows after school
- went to my house and helped me chiong costume till 10+pm. ZAI NOT?
- Chiong chiru's top until 3am den sleep. ZAI ANOT?
- came over with chiru bout 10 in the morning AND chiong again with us until 4PM. ZAI NOT?
- WENT TO THE PHOTOSHOOT AND SAIKANG SOMEMORE. till 6+++PM. DAMN ZAI CAN?

LOVE YOU LUH TWINNEH <3

second would be my fellow chiongster for this shoot /0/
PINK BUNDLE OF JOY~~~~~~ love you lots too and for giving in to this selfish whim of mineeeeeee

and den tara, my mom, my dad for helpin out as and when they can. ESP FOR DAD AND MOM FOR PROVIDING AWESUM FOOD. tara did the drawings for me /0/

Shinn~ for comin over also to help out with my wig at earleh morning 10pruss even though he are piggeh 8D and also for lending his babe, Fion , for this shoot. SO HAPPY PLEASE. even though Fion beh heavy lol.

AND TIMBERWOLF AND SWIFTWING AND JON~~~~ they've been VERY patient sia. the shoot was supposedly at THREE PM. but apparently to finish up and look presentable =.= we took like another hour. and reach there at 4.30 [30mins travel time] and was like @A@ and there wasnt a single comprain about us being so damn late.
DAMN TOUCHED CAN? LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS PREASE.

===

CHIRU!! WE CAN BE THE MOST CUCKOO-EST IMBA GAZETTE PAIR EVA!!!! /0/

cant wait for the photos >w

Comments

Popular Posts