Me.



Had alot of time today to myself. Realised alot of things too..

time to list them out 83

I realised...

- the reason i decided to stop trying to keep up with other people and slow down to my own liking, and be a my-pace person.
- the reason of my love-hate relationship for delifrance =.=
- the reason of why i started wearing high heels
- the reason of why i preferred jeans/shorts/pants [i like dresses though...on pretty girls 8D]
- the reason of why i've always loved the song Silly God Disco
- the reason of why i started to love hair styling and make up.
- the reason of why the library is always my first choice of location away from home
- the reason of why i the feeling of being in clear water
- the reason of why i preferred to roam freely
- the reason of why i only go out with people when there is an objective, but yet go out alone without any motive.

and many other things.

It isnt that I've just realised all these, it's what you call a refresh of what you thought you have already left behind.

SO CHIM RIGHT? I KNOW. I GOT ALOT IN ME OKAI~ hahaha XD

anyway.

Aoi's screams are still the best. Sexy and heart-throbbing. okay, maybe not to everyone, but it never fails for me.

Defective tragedy @ the GazettE



and a sound clip of their upcoming release: Shiver

walaooooo what they do to Aoi's hair siaaaaaa. hahaha so good boy XD

so do check it out during July 21st ^^ *hearts*

Comments

Popular Posts