Out again =w=/

Photobucket


kanakoooooo
i realise i've liked tsubasa first, den rina, den kanako...but...I ONLY HAVE KANAKO ALBUM. =A+
I dont have much photos of tsu, rina's is all over in the laptop and kanako has her own folder LOL!!! Den again, I dont follow egg but i follow ageha...so i can click on any issue and find rina's picture *joy* hahaha

head out with davin today to buy his stud cos I dont wanna to be cooped up at home.
i've been way too emo.

swaggered into my brother's as usual before i go out to take a few outfit pictures. I DO HAVE A FULL LENGHT MIRROR IN MY ROOM...jus that...its kinda cramp to take my picture there cos of the platform infront of it. *lazy wave*

Photobucket

Photobucket

my rings~~~ i m wearing double cos the bottom rings are LOOSE. liek. damn loose. hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

the guy who complained he looked like twilight. ROFL. snapped this while he was trying to explain his reason of gettin the stud . [BTW which i did listen and remember.]
Photobucket

ION's toilet /0/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we went to visit the sick~~ hahaha
gotta pop a pill before i sleep later @_@/ but it was sho fun~ i've never been to suying's house before though i know her for quite some time le~~

cloned out twilight's face cos he say i take him in explicit position[or something along that line which i cant be bothered to remember]
Photobucket

=A= suying's room makes me sad. cos. my room sho messy. HAHAHa

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanna stay in her room *wiggles*

after that, we went to NEX.

and. HAH. I LOVE NEX'S TOILETS LIGHTING. so i cannot resist another round of shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

and YAY~~~ new necklace for my collection
Photobucket

i joke ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
if i claim that necklace...someone would prolly strangle me or something. I dont wanna tempt fate ( *`ω´) ă‚ž

==

thinkin about driving for 3 hours in 5 hours jus depresses me =.=;;;

Comments

Popular Posts