International Women's week @ Cozycot



women. 'nuff said.

Anyway, as mentioned during the previous post, I had to attend the event along with Davin and SY as sellers.

Steals from there consist of items from lancome, slimfit, expressions, 1000hour, ascience etc etc the list goes on...

but first!!!

Preorders for items are OPENED.
There have been so much enquiries for a certain top that we decided to open up orders for it before deciding if we will continue, so here it is~

http://garder-la-foi.blogspot.com/p/pre-order.html

we are also taking overseas orders, so do not hesistate to enquire ^^

==

on to the pictures for that day

camwhore while waitin for Davin to buy breakfast for us on the first day, i had to yet to put on my makeup as I did not have enough time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

one shot of SY camping behind the booth
Photobucket

both sy and me disturbing Davin while he's hard at work with the stock list
Photobucket

hating the toilet lighting.
Photobucket

coordinates
Photobucket

rofl, advert~
Photobucket

basket Davin, snipin me when i was still doing make
Photobucket

tore out the page in my popteen to cover the file top[cos my school name was on it]
Photobucket

1m x 1m only. damn small
Photobucket

see what i mean
Photobucket

Davin tried to siam but fail. hahaha kenna owned by his own docomo
Photobucket

Photobucket

me and SY having fun with the two phones /0/
Photobucket

Photobucket

Laoban [Boss]
Photobucket


Second day~

Photobucket

Photobucket

coordinates
Photobucket

Photobucket

photobombed by davin's hand
Photobucket

==

Today is white day, how have you spent it? Did feelings get reciprocate?

i spent mine in a bad fashion, but i guess I am fine.

did up my hair
Photobucket

and let it down, ahahha
i haven done this ever since i was back in gymnastics... thats like when i was 11?
back den i had shorter hair...and zoe tay had this kind of hairstyle in short last time too... *vain me* hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket


i had a whiteday gift on white day itself~
kent gave it to me, but he left even before i got to see him.
Thanks anyway niisan
Photobucket

Jon gave me Royce chocolates on sunday, thanks for that too.

by the way, Sakuran is a nice show *jus finished watchin it* i jus love anna tsuchiya's rough acts. She inspires me.

Comments

Popular Posts