Spring Taikai

Photobucket

Springgggg TAIKAI~!!!

Overall, it was an awesome event and I WOULD post more pictures of the three uncles but I kinda lost one of them that twinneh sent me. Will ask her for it some other day though.

Twinneh managed to get close to Gero and handed him my pack of goodies and letter, though I cant do it myself but I am glad that at the very least, gero got my stuff...or at least I saw him take it.
Special thanks to YQ for helping me translate my tweets and letter to him and giving me the brilliant idea of packing local goodies for him though ^^

Here are some pictures taken from Gero's and Dasoku's twitters of them acting ridiculously derp.

Dasoku from Gero's phone
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gero from Dasoku's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was really happy and felt lucky that Lawliet had tickets for BOTH of us [each ticket retails for SGD$60] because Darren gave it to her.
Listening to Gero's live performance was WAYYYYYYY better than his recording or his niconico live.

Gero kinda reminds me of YQ too and YQ has a powerful voice, so we were joking that YQ is probably the angmoh and much more serious version of Gero.

Another happy event of the day~~
TWINNEH CAUGHT THE SHIRT DASOKU THREW!!!!
was so extremely happy for her even though she got boxed/smacked in the face due to the flurry of getting the shirt.

Photobucket

and of course I wanted to hv a share badly 8D

Photobucket

Kaname threw out the mirror that Dasoku and Gero gave him while Gero did not have anything... WHY? Y U NO THROW PACKET OF CHAHAN? *laughs*

It was overall awesome-ly amazing experience. As usual, that area is cursed. The hall wasnt filled up at all *laughs*

Co-ords of the day

Photobucket

Long cardigan - elephant @ Basement [which is ironic on the top floor of the shopping mall, Jurong Point]
BM sleeveless - Blackmoral design by ruki[the GazettE]
Shorts - taobao
Layered necklace - a thailand gift from Locke
and my other usual accessories.

I was trying to go for namie's make on that day but I guess i lack the features to pull it off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did do the lips when I was out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll probably decide against doing her style of makeup because somehow it brings out the lines in my face *okay.jpeg*

==

random co-ords

My one and only pink jacket.

Photobucket

New cardigan which I bought with Vernice @ $5 only. In a corner shop at chinatown.

Photobucket

==

Going to go prepare for my shoot now for tomorrow!! Will be shooting with Daisy from ヴィズアルエクス [VisualEx] and two awesome photographers [TBA on shoot post].

It is going to be sensational for my day~~ Cant wait!

Comments

Popular Posts