stupid school is stupid.


orochimaru bitchin... thats what i feel like right now =.=

LIKE HELLO!!! STUPID REPUBLIC POYTECHNIC. if you can spend money to ship in hundreds of thermometers, I DONT SEE WHY YOU CANT BUY A FEW GOOD ONES FOR MASS USAGE. LIKE SAY THOSE SCANNER THINGUMS IN THE HOSPITAL AND CLINICS.

sure you might say, waste of time, blah blah blah. teach this people who never bring a lesson BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. you know what? FUCK THAT. ITS IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME FOR YOU, YOU JUST WANT TO EARN MONEY!

know why i say that? cos today. i was happily going to school. yes. HAPPILY even though i was dead sick down with cough and flu. BAH they wont even care, cos i m certified non-H1N1 and i dont have fever. guess what i saw? I SAW PEOPLE HOLDING BOXES OF THERMOMETERS AND SELLING EM.

the faci apparently asked me to go buy one since i dont have. oh. THEY BLOCKED THE ENTIRE ENTRANCE TO THE SCHOOL INNER HALLS BTW. and for fuck? a $6 bucks thermometer. $6 freaking bucks. some of you might think $6 only what~~~ have you any freakin idea how much those thermometers cost?

I HAVE~!

They are fuckin cheapo stocks shipped in from china. at $1 freakin buck per stick INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING FEES. wai i know? COS I FUCKIN SHIPPED IT IN FOR MY UNCLE TO SELL TOO. stick a stick up the ass, I AM CHEAPO AND I KNOW IT, but this is too much.

okay. mayb the cost wasnt that much of a problem. but when Sochii has to spend money for something i ALREADY have, sochii gets REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF. so i walked to 7-11, contemplating whether to jus flush the money down the drain, sneak in or just go home.

The final straw came. I came across this faci and student.
The student went, I cant buy this man...if i buy this i wont have enough money for lunch...
and the faci went YOU ONE DAY DONT EAT LUNCH WILL DIE AR?
and the student jus kept quiet.

HELLO? WTF MUCH? DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY IN SINGAPORE IS FUCKING RICH LIKE YOU? LIKE YOU FACILITATORS WHO JUS SIT THERE AND EARN TONS OF MONEY FOR YOUR SO CALLED PBL TEACHING? you dont have any compassion, you dont deserve to even facilitate, much less teach, not even a role model.

not everybody in this world is as fortunate. If they made it to poly, and pay the poly fees its jus barely enough. I FOR ONE HAVE supposedly ONLY $4 for lunch, but my mom always try to stuff extra to me. I know that I cant take from her, cos our family is not that well off either, we jus made it nice and comfortable. sometimes, i'll even try to make $12 last for at least 4 days. TAKE THAT.

Seriously. I think teachers and schools are tooo well-paid that there isnt any humanity left anymore. and FYI? i called up my mom and demand that she let me skip school. she agreed cos she could hear that i was frustrated and I reached home and poured out the whole story to her. She was 0.0 too. this is why whenever people tell me, I WANNA GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS SOCHII. I am like. FUCK YOU GO NP, GO SP. those were the schools i really wanted to attend badly....

this sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts