Another picture post


can anyone tell me which pv version is this? 8D;;;

Anyway. i've spent my whole morning sortin out Kai's pictures and I am only half-done. How hard can it be, you might ask. Try 300+ pictures dating all the way back from when he first join GazettE. thats how bad it is. and on top of that, I am sorting them by PVs. so thar.

==

before i go back to postin pictures, i wan to say again.

PLEASE SUPPORT GAZETTE AND BUY THEIR NEW SINGLE, Before I Decay.

==

picture tiems /0/

all my camwhores during work. was goofing off since i m done with the models.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and jon
Photobucket

Photobucket

me and karyn[model]
Photobucket

me and anatasia[model]
Photobucket

me and mandy[model]
Photobucket

makeup artist+hairstylist with his models <3 href="http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/Sochii/work%20atsuki%20kosmos/?action=view&current=DSC00425.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

karyn being super lovely, but she wasnt facing the light HAHAHA
Photobucket

===

and the legend of kosmos hair

Photobucket

Photobucket

he be no need his cap no more
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts