Msia trip, bdae wish and congratulating


first things first~

HAPPY BDAE MOM~~~
my dearest mommy. even though she doesnt read this, but I wanna tell all readers that its my mom's bdae.Prolly the greatest EVER, i wont have it other ways.

next up is congratulatory post.

御目デット~~Renaissance
The boys have qualified, so wishing them all the best.

next up Msia trip~~

it was feng's bdae yesterday (my best cousin)
I was kinda slow in realising. LOL. but anyway, we head into msia and shopped around.

yay A&W~~~
Photobucket

my brother and feng
Photobucket

the waffles werent that nice anymore though. THE BUTTER HAS NO TASTE WTH
Photobucket

hahaha being lovers for a day~my brother's gift. LOL
Photobucket

epic at some neoprint machine when we broke off from the adults
Photobucket
Photobucket

above was all at Jusco.

and some random shop we saw at city square
Photobucket

I din get to buy my jeans in the end cos my jeans are only FS at Angsana =.= and our itinery sorta changed cos my cousin and her parents was coming along.but it was still fun anyway. I bought a pair of heels(again) only cos my mom was buyin one pair and it was so nice that i was jealous. hahahaha*spoilt*

anyway to pearson and jon, i got your requested gifts~
Pearson >> dunno if the cutting you will be able to get used to anot but the material is so much love, so i got it.
Jon >> dunno if its your size. LOL. but the design is epic =w=b so very you.

The whole day was awesome from 7.30am till 11.20pm =w=b long day much.

==

Everything is easier when you choose to believe and let go even if you dont trust it.
ね?

Comments

Popular Posts