=3=/


lol~ DORKS. HAHAHHA

something epic. neo is DAMN funny. hahahaha but yea. there is a serious side to him too =3=/

pencil~~~come over also luh~~~~ hahahaha XD

==

anyway. i m going to blog about what i intended to intially.

song bloggin
HAHAHAHA rofl. a good way to slack off on a boring work night /0/

i dont really cry alot. so seeing me cry is a rare occassion, and usually only the same few ppl get to see it. hahaha...
the last time i cried over something i read/ watch was hana yori dango 2. okay LAME I KNOW. but i blame it on the song okay? so fucking touching ;A;
before that was haou ai ren...god. cried like shit nutz when hei long died ;A;
okay okay and NLSG live also. hahaha. but prolly those only.

i remember i took up the challenge of 1 litres of tears. Everybody said i would cry cos it was so touching, so i was like hey~ if you say so.
I wasnt even trying to hold back my emotions. SHURE it was touching, SHURE it was cry-worthy, but in someway, the way the girl thinks and acts annoy me a little, so i din cry really. and from den on, my friends from year one call me 冷血动物 as a joke, but hey! my temp is really low 8D hahahah XD

but anyway anyway here is the song. somehow...i m able to relate quite well to the lyrics sometims. hahahaha

i always thought she was damn thin...did she put on weight or is it the angle? hahaha



lyrics [eng trans]

When you said "Thank you"
It is painful somehow
Like a magic spell that doesnt get undone even after the good bye.
a hint of bitterness
The flavor of life
The flavor of life

Stuck midpoint between friends and lovers,
like an un-ripened fruit dreaming about the day of harvest
because of being unable to just move one more step forward
whats causing this frustration baby

When you say thank you to me,
for some reason it hurts,
Like a magic spell that doesnt
get undone even after the good bye.
a hint of bitterness
The flavor of life

Sweet talk and tasteless conversations.
it sparks no interest in me
even when things do not go the way you want
it doesnt mean youve thrown your life away

When asked whats wrong?
I answer no,its nothing
The smile that disappears after goodbye
Its unlike me
The more i wish to believe in you,
For some reason it hurts even more
It's more like you to say "I like you" than "I love you"
the flavor of life

the period when you suddenly remember the scent of someone you had almost forgotten
I want to be able to openly and honestly cherish the white purity of the falling snow

A future tender and warmer than a diamond
i want to grasp it
in this limited time we have, i want to spend it with you
when you say thank you to me,
for some reason it hurts,
Like a magic spell that doesnt
get undone even after the good bye.
a hint of bitterness
The flavor of life

Comments

Popular Posts