... ... it might be little


I might actually be smiling and cheerful even when things happen, but I am actually throughly pissed and stressed out.

It might seem like a small amount, but my credit is riding even on that one little coin.
Tmr. I will set a full-ban and see if it works.

==

Mr Ur Mom La aka Winchesterx kills me with his nonsense =A= i think i m going to have like some sexy tummy if he comes to pick up Leyn everytime she works...

==

Thurs was bunneh's bdae, closed the whole shop an hour early for her to celebrate her bdae. It was really nothing since we get to wash up earlier and I had no present for her either.

Today[i m still at friday btw], was much more busy but expected. I wonder how we are going to pull through tmr with this shitty little amount of crew. Not that the crew is shitty...the crew is AWESOME. but 1 person cannot do 3 people's job. so there.
Sunday is better cos more people though...

Jon came over to visit. haven seen him in a uber long time~*hearts*
Nut,Van and Jing dropped by too in the afternoon.

I cleared up the storeroom today. Made enough space for Ariki to dance Lucifer while changing inside somemore.
Very proud of my new concoction of Oceanic. I think it tastes damn cool.

Uncle came over again today to send in new salad and check+clear the food cos our freezer broke down. fuck it. As usual, we send insults against each other. lol
Soh became my lao pa liao...every other hour ask me whether I got eat anort. Even smsed me about it. lol. i started callin him ah pa.

I need a fucking pay rise.

Comments

Popular Posts