Last min assignment =3=


coped from Gackt's blog. ah hahaha XD

Woke up on tues morning to love my hair....or not to love. I couldnt make up my mind.

it was in two different styles. HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

loving both styles but halfhalf jus doesnt workout HAHAHA

Approx around 5plus near 6, someone called me for a job. asked me to rush down =.=;;
got questioned why i was LATE. liek HELLO??? i rushed down, so do i look freaking late?
boss of the day was ong ai leng. she's nice and all, no airs, smiles alot. so yea *shrugs* even though i was shortchanged by a little, but who cares. When she gasped at the taxi bill, i was laughin like some maniac inside my head. Yea, dont you know? I've kenna this bill once and would never want to try again, but one of your agents say TAKE A CAB. hahaha

in teh taxi
Photobucket

when I reached there, they told me I am not needed anymore
Photobucket

but turns out I was sulk-ish enough to stick around for a while and harass the organizer [Jason] hah. =.= jasons. so in the end, jus as I was about to leave, they suddenly held me back for the job

POOHHHH
Photobucket

LOTSA STITCHESSSS
Photobucket

its a disney event, wadya want? hahahha

Jus as the crowd was clearing
Photobucket

In teh grand Hywtt Hooooootel toilet
Photobucket

with two of the girls. Bubbles and Mel
Photobucket

Photobucket

Teh awesum deco
Photobucket

jus because i was bored while waiting for the train
Photobucket

Reached JP to get dinner while waiting for Ms Hoon and Mr Chua
Photobucket

This tells me to freakin clean my mirror =.= ASAP
Photobucket

so yeap. short job, wittle pay, but awesome much laughters after that.
Plus, when I reached home, I was greeted with much more surprising actions and praises. Kind of feels awkward still, but I guess it cant really be helped.

==

A little something I promised

here is the contents of the awesome goodies~

Skin care samples, disney princess pen and gummies~
and yesh. my nails are awesome goodies too =w=b
Photobucket

and they came in chio bags.
Photobucket

hahahaha. looks like from some atas skin care saloon *flips hair*

All the info you need about the salon will be here
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Yishun-Singapore/Saigon-StarThe-Nails-And-Beauty-Spa/154565006688

and they caught me on cam
with a constipated face. HAHAHAH
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=255763&id=154565006688#!/photo.php?fbid=478745751688&set=a.478681226688.255763.154565006688

Would have brought 6 1/2 for a $10 princess manicure jus for laughs, but wouldnt really qualify cause of several reasons, one reason being 6 1/2 mentally not physically. *snickers*

Shall go clean up now and head out /0/

Comments

Popular Posts