Something i missed out =w=;;

Photobucket



This is a total weird coincidence, but i m actually using similar nail colours as kanako now WITHOUT knowing =A=/ red and blue~~

So besides from slobberin on dragon voice[manga], I am actually being intellectual these days. I am currently reading Princess of Gossips[by Sabrina Bryan and Julia Devillers]. It is your typical highschool stuff read, but it is pretty good.

I am going to start on another book tmr maybe after I finished the current one later. I'd say I m pretty fast to finish this in one day 8D okay... I can actually finish it in one seating of prolly 6-7hours, but I got distracted. Like...MAJOR distractions. hahaha

soooooooooooooooooo

one thing I actually left out in my prev post =w=;; MY PHONE BROKE DOWN.

oh the sorrows ;A; my pretty silver little love
but den again, the screen was screws and the usb linkage for going crazy.
So now I am currently using my mom's old phone till i get a new one, once my plan is up that is...

Photobucket

I am totally lazy. So slapped on base make, abit of blush[totally not visible in pictures imo], mascara. I couldnt even bothered about how my eyes look, so I jus popped on the specs ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ yay lazy me~~ but it looked good anyway. studious 8D hahaha

was wearing the jacket because... i wore a sleeveless too short and pants to loose. You can see teh strip of flesh 8D I was constantly stared at for it, not that I minded, but the cold *brrrrr* I m not a fan of.

Photobucket

totally empty~ hahahaha den again it was rather off-peaked.

==

totally estatic to know that I am gettin new readers or constant readers. Totally loving you guys. Maybe I should do some kind of giveaway thingy when I am free 8D or rather when I have the money to. OH GOD. POOR ME ;A;

makes me really jealous about ppl who gets sponsors.

DID I MENTION THAT AOI HUBBY FREAKIN WEARS TAUJAN ACCESSORIES THAT COSTS LIEK ENOUGH TO GET ME ONE WALK-IN WARDROBE?
freakin necklace he wore @ NLSB is worth at least 10+k SGD. TEN PLUS THOUSAND =A=.
i wont wanna elaborate on the fact that he wear rings, bracelets, earrings and COLLECTS ACCESSORIES. geez. I wanted one of his necklaces pretty bad though *shrugs* I thought it was prolly 300-500 odd, and was thinkin of scrimping and desperately try and save up for it. However 10+k?! no way in hell...i rather choose hell...I am jus not that reach LOL.

taujan: http://www.taujan.com/shopping/order.html#pendant

I leave you to hyperventilate at the prices while i go wallow in misery in this little corner of my bed with my wittle pillows (´д`)

==

On a side note.

Be happy with what you have and what you can get in life, because the odds are pretty much that you will not freaking get it again.

I dont count my blessings, but I've certainly learnt to appreciate some things in life and learnt to not be too greedy. Luck will run away when you are too greedy.

Comments

Popular Posts