Wig session


I have this extremely bad habit of storing all the wigs that I am suppose to style and den style them at one shot

OTL

Anyway. jus a quick post since I am suppose to sleep soon and wakeup for work tmr. /donotwantsbuthavetoanyway.

Styled ritsu's everyday wig for him because he was forced to cut really short hair.

before cutting
Photobucket

After cutting
Photobucket

Point of hairstyle was the V-shaped back. It was jus a muz for me, because I have conceptualized it ever since about 3 hours before i started cutting.
Photobucket

After styling
Photobucket

==

My own genderbend Stocking wig, well actually it is twinneh's since she paid for it.

before cuttin
Photobucket

After cutting
Photobucket

After styling
point of wig was the fringe and the sides.
Fringe : was layered straight [not chopped straight] cos i dont look good in totally straight bangs. *tested and proven*
side : was chopped slanted with layered front
There are just TOO MANY versions of hairstyles for stocking[socks i call it] so i had to do SOMETHING about it. and it came down to that. lol.

Photobuckethttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

After I am done, the leftovers jus looks like chicken/bird feathers
Photobucket

==

On a side note before I end.

Denise and I created a SPARKLING COTTONCANDY a Singapore Gal circle, we are hoping that all you singapore gyarus and agejyos would join us ^^v

and a big thankyou to Chaudie.net for featuring my blog, my make+hair port[which is complete trash and un-updated], and Garder-la-foi.blogspot.com [for gyaru and ageha clothes] ^^


Well. Have to turn in now @_@ night guys~

Comments

Popular Posts