DAMN LONG POST


I have decided. this is the next version of kazuki i m goin to do *runs off to find jubei*

one month. time limit. i m pretty much a jerk now. sick of myself. nvm...time time...where are you~~~

i have made up my mind. i m NOT goin to Michael for the Cosplay ball...but i haven really made up my mind. how bout toya? wad is she gonna do since i m not doin Michael...gawd. gotta go search...

anyway two weeks[i think] has pass by since i paid for Yuuto and Kaito...this wait is AGONIZIN!!! wthwthwthwthwth....anyway now i have to wait for three ppl Yuuto Kaito and Chiaki. ppl who are wonderin who is Chiaki, chiaki is a pwetty lady who dressed very pwettily during Cosfest. i cant really describe, cos all i know was she is pretty and she was the one who looked for me >.>

There is still a age long question which i wan answer to. WHY PEOPLE LIKE ME??

i m always crude with my words, i have bad features[GAH my nose just got a scratchburn, DUN USE CLEARSIL, it destroyed my face *m hidin now*], too arrogant, too smart aleck, loner spazms, moody, RUDE[yes i'll always remember what that holy biatch said],sadistic, cheater, emotionless[except for laughin like a maniac] and damn annoying. I think my talkative habits are back.

so why do ppl lke me? hell...i have no idea....clockin at 17, 4 boyfriends,1 girlfriend, TONS of friends and "fans"...i think there might be something wrong with everyone...when they bitch bout me, all i can think is HELL YEA she's right, but den again, they still smile and be my friends? wtf is wrong? i think maybe its my hallucination that i even have friends. wait scratch that. i have TONS of BROTHERS,SISTERS,FRIENDS and "fans". when you are my bro or sis, i go all out better den friends....wait...i have pets too...clockin at 3 pets, one wolf,one dog, and one hamster. one..BALD dog. he got shaved in tekong, gg. one insanely game-addicted hamster and one wittle wolfie..... WAIT i have a toy teddy too 0.0 one that keeps goin ORZ...yes yes...

wait...i think this is goin to be a long post...ok. let me reassess everything.
I HAVE

brothers
sisters
friends
pets
"Harem"
"fans"
ENEMIES

wait a minute..ok so there ARE some people who are normal...enemies!!! but all i can think of which fall under that category are twits.0.0 and OH sry, i meant to say that I DO FALL INTO PPL'S ENEMY CATEGORY. for example, Zander hates me =D there you go. someone does hate me XDXD

ok, as for brothers..its the usuals...Dingo,Verse...i cant really think of much now...but yea. those who call me brother and me calling them brother are my good brothers.

sisters, i have precious,huijin,nut,xuan etc etd etf etg eth. yea...i go all out to help them if i can. within my means ^^/

and yea, my FANS. those who proclaim themselves my FANS. seriously i jus think that they are good friends ^^/ really nice friends who support me, not to mention the threats of STALKING.

my harem...those who keep calling me dear,darling,love etc etd etf etg eth...there are also really really nice friends. but i figure there must be something wrong somewhere...why do they wanna call me those names 0.0 not worth it,i m JERK you see.
and currently of course, the queen would be Toya.

my friends are of course the usual ones Yukihoshi, Hal, Icy, twinnie, Jon,wenhui, misa etc etf etg eth. i cant really think now, but if i REMEMBER you, it means you are a good fren, and i will help you, but not all out.

and den the special den for the special people, there is nothing i cant discuss with them. MY COUSIN, Feng aka si penguin. and my bro, Jasper. been with me since i was young *coughs* esp Feng. our Feng and Jun days...it'll still last yea? i hope.

btw. i m not gonna talk bout parents now. i m on WAR with my DAD. still NOT speaking. the only words I said to him yesterday was NO NEED. well figures. i did hand him his hp n car keys, but thats is because I m helpin MY MOM who is fightin with the washing machina. damn washing machina. it broke down ytd night n FLOODED my kitchen.

M goin out with Jin and peeps tmr. gonna try Yuuto's new wig on Peachy. well i dunno how Yuuto will react if his wig is being worn by others though...if he is not happy, i guess i'll jus buy him a new one and let peachy have it den. no sweat since its only like $3?? I wanna see Sho in his new clothes too...expecting yuuto in two-three weeks....this wait is killing me. yes for the third time. it is KILLING ME.

I would also like to take this chance and wish Verse happy bdae. i'll still sms her on that day.

song time!!!

Gotta go my own way

*sigh* Troy..*breathes in* listen

I gotta say whats on my mind
There's something about us, that doesnt seem right these days
Life keeps gettin in the way
whenever we try somehow the plan is always rearrange

its so hard to say, but i gotta do whats best for me.
you'll be okay.

I've got to move on and be who I am.
I just dont belong here, I hope you understand.
We might find a place in this world someday.
but at least for now, i gotta go my own way.

Dont wanna leave this all behind
but i get my hopes up and I watch them fall everytime.
Another colour turns grey,
and its too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away

i'm leaving today, cos i gotta do whats best for me
you'll be okay~

I've got to move on and be who I am.
I just dont belong here, I hope you understand.
We might find a place in this world someday.
but at least for now, i gotta go my own way.

WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH

What about trust? [you know i never wanted to lose you~]

What about me?
[What am I suppose to do?]

I gotta leave but i'll miss you~[i'll miss you]

so~~
I've got to move on and be who I am. [why do you have to go?]
I just dont belong here, I hope you understand. [tryin to understand]
We might find a place in this world someday.
but at least for now[i wan you to stay],
i gotta go my own way~~!!

I've got to move on and be who I am. [what about us?]
I just dont belong here, I hope you understand. [tryin to understand]
We might find a place in this world someday.
but at least for now
i gotta go my own way~~

Comments

Popular Posts