Hello People!


This are new earrings that i jus got... i m gonna edit the buttifly away though

nehway, i skipped school today ad went out with Jin and Preshie...reason being why, I CANT STAND SCIENCE....its jus two more weeks....i have enough lessons to skip....no worries...fuck science...fuck grades, i m still gonna pass...gonna get an effing 2.0

nehway, we went to watch cloverfield....it was...wait...I M HAVING A HANGOVER...no cool. its really awesome, jus that te person shakes the vidcam way too much...it makes me feel giddy. same goes to our two pretty ladies. after that we head on to taking neoprints...
i cannot ind my fuckin cam, and i recalled that my scanner is gone...so there. they wan me to post, so its here. cant blame me =p wan better piccies? go to the right of my post,scroll a little and click on either Jin or Preshie....they should have a better version XDXDXD


Comments

Popular Posts