Its me This Time


This. is my stupid dad who never lets me touch the lappi.
Sochii: WAD ARE YOU DOIN YUUTO
well. almost. but since he is ALMOST bed-ridden, i suppose he cant climb up here and stop me
Sochii: YUUTO!
yuuto: BLOGGIN DAD, -telling everyone you are bed-ridden-
Sochii: I CAN HEAR THAT AND NO I M NOT! I M JUS TIRED!
okay fine. he jus TIRED. well. figures. he's been OT-ing on wed and thurs in the warehouse. from mornin 8.30am to 8.30pm[wed] and 11pm[thurs] in a warehouse, which resulted in neglecting ME.
Sochii: i got your pants back YESTERDAY already
yuuto: EEP! when did you come?
sochii: since you typed wed, are you gonna surrender the lappi or wad?
yuuto: no. *holds up teddy* you said to settle MY blog but you never got to it.
Sochii: i was BUSY
nope. thats an excuse. and to show all as to how undone it is.

http://www.yuutoandall.blogspot.com/

no. dont add me. there's NOTHING there.

Sochii: are you done yet?
yuuto: NO.

and yes. i m bloggin no to complain bout this lazy guy as to why Yoruko gets to blog on mummy's com while I NEVER. there has to be some children's right in this world??

Sochii: yes there are, jus none for you.
Yuuto: shut up.
Sochii: i m gonna smack you
Yuuto: ARGHHHH FAMILY VIOLENCE!!! *CRIES*
Sochii: okok finefine
Yuuto: FAMILY VIOLENCE!!! MUMMY!!!
Sochii: if you call for her once more i m gonna hang you by the window.

so i shut up instead. its not fun hangin by one leg. trust me. all the resin get to the head.

Sochii: *mumbles* i hafta get to class...*clicks on post button*
Yuuto: .A. NOT FAIR

Comments

Popular Posts