Fuckin Relax


kazuki and juubei....featured in NU. doujinshi of getbackers.

I NEED TO FUCKING LEARN TO RELAX. this is gettin worse and worse

my brain is currently overloaded...i have way to relax..but it involves torturing me physically which i dont think i can handle during this kind of period, so it loads on SOMEMORE. which causes my mentality to fall. FAST.

well. currently me and preshie are stress but she is more stress bacause she has to make sure NOTHING goes wrong with MY blaue team costume...i can be quite a bitch. but i m returnin preshie the destress favor of jaejae song buffet. actually as long as i have a song request and the person's name, i can do the song. thanks.

my mood is crappy. i dissed everyone these few days. yes you heard me right. i was only kind to nut,jin,preshie and toya and my hamster. yes. you heard me right again. i wasn nice to xiang. i dissed him when he smsed me last night. apparently it seems like from his smses, he knows i m perfectly NOT FINE. smart guy.

i wanted to post lyrics. but i m too lazt to go hear it carefully and type so maybe i'll post it some other times...
my BHB-ness is catchin up. i think one song jus describe Xiang's situation. Kidnap My Heart by Click5. absolutely addictive. i'm gonna listen to it a few more times. now if you would pls excuse me.

Comments

Popular Posts