YUUTO IS HOME!


LOOK WHO'S HOME YO!!!! for more pictures[only two more till i get the camera from Z-nii]pls proceed to my dear's webby >3

my baby boy T^T omg. i feel so happy seeing him....he isnt quite happy though...cos apparently he doesn like wearing yukata and his body was wearing it when he got back on >.> ah well. my boy is known for his attitude, and he can be cute if he wants to XDXD

omg. now he totally throw me off my plan to get him a brother...i m giving him more attention first >3

some china suppliers can be so TWO-FACED. it annoys me >.> money grubbers.
What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
Boston
The South
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


anyway. nex.

Fye: THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN. i m not as stupid and clueless about electronics as i seems to be. i know what i am doing. and FYI seriously. the price i got is something singapore will never have. so yea. thanks but no thanks.EDIT: ok. lets put this clearer instead. you are starting to ANNOY me. stfu.

Comments

Popular Posts