Timeless...


LOL, this was funny. it was found in a folder call Code Gay Ass. I wanna get married like this though. so cute.

anyway. today went to remit money. the rate was AWESUM. me and preshie even high-fived on the spot. it was the highest we have seen these months. we predicted 4.48 but it came out better XD. well. preshie and nut should be at JP right now wasting their lives away though 8D 12midnight NTUC EXTRA sales. lol. anyway, i m free now. so translations for the prev song XD

张力尹+西亚俊秀 - TIMELESS

我不愿意 听你说放弃 I am not willing to , listen to you say give up [homg straight trans.]
累的心 仿佛失去全部力气 A tired heart, feels like it has lost all of its strenght
多想可以 继续拥抱你 How I hope, I can continue holding on to you
让爱情 用微笑一路走下去 Let love, smile and walk on forever

Timeless 这不是离别 Timeless, this is not parting
若爱不能倒回 这一刻会永远 If love cannot be rewinded, this moment shall be forever
Hold tight baby Hold tight baby
Timeless 珍藏在我心扉 Timeless Preciously kept within my heart
像一场重感冒让人疲惫 慢慢的复原 Like a heavy illness leaving the body exhausted, slowly recuperating
we both agree We both agree
This is timeless love.. This is timeless love..

没了呼吸 慢慢我远去 Losing my breath, slowly i fade away
但伤心 一直盘旋在那原地 But the sadness circulates around the same spot
我用全力呼喊你 谁静静在听 I used everything I had to call for you, who was listening silently
一颗心 还隐隐作痛在低泣 one heart, hurting silently and crying
停不了想念的泪滴 the tears of missing you cannot be stopped
还有什么领悟让我坚定 What kind of comprehension could let me stay so determined
再无法捉紧 难道一切注定 unable to hold on tight anymore, Is everything predetermined?

Timeless 这不是离别 Timeless, this is not parting
若爱不能倒回 这一刻会永远 If love cannot be rewinded, this moment shall be forever
Hold tight baby Hold tight baby
Timeless 珍藏在我心扉 Timeless Preciously kept within my heart
像一场重感冒让人疲惫 慢慢的复原 Like a heavy illness leaving the body exhausted, slowly recuperating
we both agree We both agree
This is timeless love.. This is timeless love..

yeah...baby It's timeless..oh baby It's timeless yeah...baby It's timeless..oh baby It's timeless
Timeless 回忆不断翻飞 Timeless memories are endlessly repeating
像一场重感冒让人疲惫 慢慢的复原 Like a heavy illness leaving the body exhausted, slowly recuperating


-----

LAWLS! me and my half-assed translation again XD i wonder how i survived so long with half-assed trnaslations XD as long as people can understand and it makes more sense den direct trans....WHY NOT MUAAHHAAHAHA

Comments

Popular Posts