and the night is long~~~


and i shall have my Aoi with me~~~<3


more pictures from halloween /0/

ever seen miyavi play taiko 8D?

miyavi does not approve! [i love this game though]
Photobucket

miyavi: i can do this shit.
Photobucket

fuck that.
Photobucket

HAHAHAH

hahahaha JON BE THANKFUL~~~ I WILL STILL SHOP OFF YOUR BLEMISHES /0/
lol. i was tempted to shop off his HAIR. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

cos we can hash camwhores /0/
Photobucket

Photobucket

and i can hash my chio twinneh maid <3 alt="Photobucket" src="http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/Sochii/halloween/Picture011.jpg" border="0">

==

anyway. lol. found out that tainted_kyo is shinn's/melvin's[aka nekomimimode] band's lead singer. hahahaha...she invited me to her gothic shoot. but i have a feelin i cant make it cos the timing is blah. gotta see again OTL

WHY IS EVERYTHING FALLING ON THIS COMING WK HUH HUH HUH?!

UTs, shoots, chores, and me falling sick. LOL. wtf. whatever.

tonight is going to be long night /0/


kinda miss them already...esp my mom... love you ~~~

Comments

Popular Posts