HAPPIE HALLOWEENNNNNN /0/


because uruha can hash a pretty halloween too /0/ <3

anyway. i typed alot. but it got eaten up. so i m not going to re-type.

me and chiku wanted to try inspired styles. so yea.
chiku @ tenten
me @ miyavi

ANYWAY. we were not cosplaying. so i dont see the need for accuracy.

tenten
Photobucket

miyavi

Photobucket

===

anyway some random pictures first.

me and chiru went shoppin for chiku's extensions which in the end we din use cos of lack of time~

Photobucket

i can hash kai's hair from disorder. LOL!!!

Photobucket

===

ON TO HALLOWEEN PICTURES /0/

me and mika~

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and chiku /0/

Photobucket

me and shinn HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

TOKBY~~ <3 href="http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/Sochii/halloween/?action=view&current=DSC00632.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

HAIYO~ miya-ji~~~ where need to shop~ my picture of you damn blur luh~ but you still lookin chio please. HAHAHA

Photobucket

i din really take off my sunglasses the whole day...from afternoon till night, cos my makeup melted horribly due to my sickness and the weather =.=;;;

for azh hon~ happy hallopween /0/
Photobucket

and shagged but still hangin on /0/

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts