Cantarella addiction


i are addicted to this damn song and several other vocaloids one also, but this is my main addiction.



the lyrics. two diff version. by ninjawolves from youtube and vocaloid wiki

ninjawolves ver.

Staring back at you
Staring back at me
Inside of our own closed off world
Acting oblivious
But yet we both pretend
That our intoxication might be sensed

As time passed by
I feel that my heart
Must keep hidden
So I may approach
I heave a sigh
Because around you
I feel far from myself

In my ordinary love, my heart pounds
And I,
Will set up my trap for you
Even though I'm eagerly
After you
I won't leave any trace

Things are not this clear
My words seem all sincere
And you begin letting your guard down

There's something you should know
About this deep drug
You thought you could drink it down

Rusting from time
The chains fall apart
You run away
With no place to go
The seconds
Echo by
The more you try to fight

Let me just say, inside of you, I see
Myself
Hiding in your memories
To be linked with the scent of your fear
makes me feel quite unsure of my choice.

In my ordinary love, my heart pounds, and I
Will set up my trap for you
Even though I'm eagerly after you, all I hear...

"Please capture me"

Let me just say, inside of you, I see myself
Hiding in your memories
To be linked with the scene of your smile
makes me feel so very in love with you


vocaloid wiki

Staring at eachother.
That gaze.
In a closed off world.
Even if you pretend not to notice, my intoxication might be sensed.

Hide this burning heart and become closer.
If you felt my deep breaths you might have quite a shock.
As with any common romance, right now, I'll make sure you fall for it.
Even with a few crevices I won't leave behind a trace.

With a few flimsy words you're left unguarded.
If you had known the powerful drug that only I can resist.
A rusted chain from which there is no escape.
The echo of the seconds is louder when you fight.

For example, we can hide deep in the garden forever.
I'm likely to be affected by the mixed scent of our sweat.
As with any common romance, right now, I'll make sure you fall for it.
Stumbling into a few crevices.

Capture me.

For example, we can hide deep in the garden forever.
I've been affected by the mixed scent of our sweat.


==

Kanji

見つめ合う。
その視線。
閉じた世界の中。
気づかないふりをしても酔いを悟られそう。

焼け付くこの心隠して近づいて。
吐息感じれば痺れるほど。
ありふれた恋心に今罠を仕掛けて。
僅かな隙間にも足跡残さないよ。

見え透いた言葉だと君は油断してる。
良く知った劇薬なら飲み干せる気がした。
錆びつく鎖から逃れるあても無い。
響く秒針に抗うほど。

たとえば深い茂みの中滑り込ませて。
繋いだ汗の香りにただ侵されそう。
ありふれた恋心に今罠を仕掛ける。
僅かな隙間覗けば。

捕まえて。

たとえば深い茂みの中滑り込ませて。
繋いだ汗の香りにただ侵されてる。

===

so full of love. I AM DOING IT 8D *gets bricked*
gotta like finish my other plans first....i think i'll be booked right up till nex cosfest.

SO MUCH FOR HOLIDAYS.

but like HIIIIIII tmr is start of hols. i'll have more time to dedicate to my FYP, COSPLAY and DOLLS <3

Comments

Popular Posts