RANTS AHEAD


i'll start this post on a funnier note.

jus so you guys know. Sam's ass is officially mine. ROFL. *click on picture for larger details*

==

anyway. today shoot for me was HORRIBLE. even though there were good photos.

first. i have to give myself a pat that I have been EXTREMELY nice and patient with them even though i was acting bitchy.
May i remind you. I COULD HAVE JUST WALKED AWAY FROM THE SHOOT, but i did not for the sake of sakurazaki. i stayed with them till freaking 11pm.

on to the fails. I couldnt careless if anyone hates me after this. you guys know what you did, and i m not really being unreasonable. AND YES, I M FUCKING SORE, i have to wait till i go home to let all this out because i m nice IN PERSON, i m a fake, sue me.
-

The starter of this whole shit.
IF YOU CANNOT FUCKING PLAN, DONT FUCKING START ANYTHING! if all you know is to say i dunno i dunno. HOW ABOUT FUCKING CANCELLING THE SHOOT OR DOING SOMETHING BOUT IT, SHITHEAD?
overall. you have already pissed me off even BEFORE i met you. fail. ALL THE BLAMES GOES ON TO YOU. and i wont even explain why, GO FIGURE.

if this shit happened two months ago. i would have been generous and not said anything about it. but no. it happens NOW.

or so i give you guys a little history on my finance.
SOME SHITHEAD CHINA SUPPLIER DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUN TO REFUND ME WITH WIGS INSTEAD OF CASH.
I lost around over $400 for this shitty deal.
some people still owe me money.
i owe natalie money for jin's present

so why i m touching on my finance. it will all boil down to the money that was ripped off me today COS I M TOO FUCKING KIND TO PPL.

I was told to go for the fucking shoot because, HEY~ you dont need to pay for the room, we can tank all the cost, jus come shoot.
I PAID FOR THE WHOLE DAMN ROOM FIRST. wow~
PEOPLE BACKED OUT OF THE SHOOT. this i m rather pissed. I DONT CARE IF YOU FUCKIN BACKED OUT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS WILL COST ALL OF US WHO ARE SHOOTIN? stop being so fuckin irresponsible. If you joined it in the first place, and you KNOW that a huge amount is involve, FUCKING STICK TO IT, or pay part of it as an apology.

YOU BACK OUT, PPL HAVE TO PAY MORE. SEE THE LOGIC IN THAT? so in the end, a freaking $198 room was tanked by 3 ppl. HELLO? $66 per person???
so YOU GUYS LEFT THREE COSERS GOING HOW WHY HOW ;A; among themselves. makin ME the one who was the only one shooting and not paying GUILTY.
so there you go. I paid $48 for that shoot, which WASNT even part of what i really wanted to do.

on top of that. to check in for you people, cos none of you were able to book the room. i had to cab down. $20. AND? PEOPLE WERE LATE. THANKS ALOT. i cabbed down for what? i might as well slowly shake down on MRT right?

money that i spend on food, i m not going to say. cos that goes down my stomach. fair enough.

so today, i wasted $68 despite the fact that i was told that i wouldnt need to pay, and i was already officially broke.
so this $68 will be affecting my gastric for THIS ONE WHOLE MONTH, and hey~~~~ its only start of this month. how nice.

a shoot that should be finished fast enough, dragged on till 11pm. that i dont really mind, but i m really fuckin tired before we even started shootin.

the bindin RIPPED of some of my skin. it hurts liek shit now.

the stress that piles up from this shoot, leaves me damn drained.

and at the end of this entry i m left with a tear-stained face and full of bitterness.
this is only the second of day of the year, and this happens. this sucks. it really does...


==

ON THE SIDE NOTE. I WILL NOT BE GOING OUT THIS MONTH.
so dont ask me out unless you are prepared to pay EVERYTHING for me. right up to my cab fees if i m going home after 8.30
so there.

i will still be heading out to see jane on wed, cos i promised her quite a while ago.

Comments

Popular Posts