Sowwies and Sankyuus 83


first. i will start off with sowwies.

i've been a very very troublesome kid today. I've inconvenienced both my gf and scandal, namely suying and davin. SOWWIE ;A; because i was so pissed that i've inconvenienced them. sowwie ;A;

but thanks to them for being there for me. they've been like big brother and sister to me, listening to me and giving me advices.
anyway to girlfriend: So, please dont kill scandal, trouble is i make one. ;A;

==

secondly, is a big sankyuu to a few people 8DDD

lawliet, chiru. my mates for EOY cosplay. accepted my change of plans without any comprains. sankyuu you~
and Taichou[raistlin], Ven, Wayne[soranoyume] and Mika for being roped in by me so last minute....or rather, i walled them into it 8D
roughly tell you guys what i did.
to ven, GOOD RIGHT? DO LUHHH DO LUHHHH
to wayne, AIYA. I THINK YOU CAN PULL IT OFFF. PLEASEEEEEEEE
to mika, you can do that guy right *eyes glitter*
to taichou, DO THAT PERSON *inserts jiao face*

tons of love for them 8D hahahaha. i m such a spoilt kid /0/

==

lastly. after so many things. i've realise alot of things too.
I should jus learn to shut up and disappear. Maybe if i do that, some people might jus wake up ^^

Comments

Popular Posts