i m sick =.= again. as usual. wth man

Photobucket


YAY I ATE IN SINGAPORE 8DDD *joke =.= cause chiru said so*

anyway. pictures from monday's shoot before i start complaining again. *as usual*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and chiru were quite pissed with the lousy photogs. and on top of that, our camwhore shots prolly came out better den the photogs shots. meh.

=

anyway. i m sick again.

災厄だな.たぶん.

そして...煩わしい.
taking care of myself that is.
thats why i always tell people i wont take care of myself. its so troublesome.

i have to eat my medicine on time. let enough clean air into my room, no junk food, lots of water, sweating out the fever, bathing on time[i usually do it at weird hours] and blow drying out my hair[something i really hate doing ever since i grew out my hair]

these are the times i really wished that I have a twin brother who loves me and takes good care of me.
twin being he will be as good looking as me, so that i can survive looking at him.
and he would prolly know what I want as well.

i wonder what is it like to have a real twin, not that i dont like my twinneh and twinnie i guess....

saaaaa na.

back to fairytail watchin =w=b

Comments

Popular Posts