pre=celebration

Photobucket


steals for this year

handmade piwo from jon
album of MY PICTURES FROM TEH GHEY WEDDIN SHOOT from jon
ageha mag from chiru
card from chiru
*missin* eyelash glue from chiru
2 cans of hairspray from ren
*missin* cos from lawliet
bdae cake from lawliet

Photobucket

this is soup. wtf. hahah XD

Photobucket

cake from lawliet /0/

==

ate at Taos and went to watch stepup3. awesome stuff. which makes me regret giving up some stuff really, but if i did not, i wouldnt be where I am now.

==

both me and neo slimmed down alot. YAYYYYY

==

*lazy*

oh yea.

damn cool this yr.

my parents sang me canto bdae song WAHAHAHA /0/ so wth man. i felt like i was in some hongkong dorama.
and my dad =.= totally asshole-ish.

my dad: go where eat tmr?
me: ionno
my dad: LETS EAT HOR FUN CHAO FAN!!!

fui dad. fui. my bdae and you plan to bring me to eat something i dislike the most. lol

Comments

Popular Posts