Because I m bored at 2AM


because i m bored at 2am, i decided to take a picture of teh awesome[inserts whatever chiru typed] card that chiru made.

I think that....I m prolly going to start proving lawliet's theory right about us...

when i m rich, she isnt.
when she is rich, i m not.

lawliet >>> lol. i just have a few jobs lined up. IF they are set...i might become a spending class again.

spending class = can buy $20-$50 items without thinking twice.

i m still pretty much poor either ways because I cant spend above $50. that will be call splurging class. HAHAHA XD

==

neo >>> i jus recall chris dont have my msn. so he cant ask me. HAHAHA XD

==

i cant sleep. i wonder why...

well.

gotta find something to do den 83

*beams*

i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.
i m fine.

i WILL be fine.


YAY

==

think i m going to do something productive now....like sorting out neo's wig that i m suppose to do on monday. *nods*

Comments

Popular Posts