Fasto update [because i decided to stop procrastinating]

Photobucket


Fiery red 8D is a lie. LOL.... my hair colour is pretty much screwed. but I've got an offer. so shall ask about the details and try it out since i was always impressed with their skills 8DD

Life working has been pretty much....so and so. but I look forward to it I guess, cos it is a place where I can actually work without feeling much pressure or feel like jus crying at the end of the day due to the stupid stress that colleagues gives me. Over at the cafe, its colleagues who shares or take them away, not pile them on you.
__ at my old company. you know who you guys are. pfffttt

So everyday, I do up alot of new weird drinks. They say we should put like my concoction of the day on the menu... LOL. not reliable please, cos I dont make naise drinks everyday =w=;;;/

so here are liek the pictures there~

some swirly choco powder stuffu i decided to play with.
FAIL
Photobucket

my drink from ytd. lesson learn. no hazelnut next time >.>
Photobucket

the super sweet caramel milk beside the chocolate syrup milk[syrup cos is HALF of the glass filled with chocolate wtf] some deadly drinks me and fion decided to make cos we are high
Photobucket

Oceanic [my first proper concoction with a proper names...others are jus nameless or plain weird]
Photobucket

after stirring, it really has a breezy taste to it 8D
Photobucket

dont ask.
Photobucket
Photobucket

it became the complicated Kaya drink.
It looks like kaya but its complicated. its like. not really nice, but not that bad either.
Photobucket

random
Photobucket

I think I am in love with Geradine and Bleu Caoraco

some pictures of me 83

went out abit on my off day to get some stuffu
Photobucket

Photobucket

at the cafe
playing with the lights during closing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Closing time
Photobucket

Breakfast sometimes...all alone in the cafe 83

Photobucket

cakes that saku brought over for us
Photobucket

and heartshaped rice found in twinneh's bento box for me by rare coincidence
Photobucket

teh imba syphon coffee aftermath 8D
Photobucket

I've been rather welltaken of after I started work at the cafe.
I've been constantly fed, cheered up, pampered with freebies.
however...I am still dropping inches/weight, stil bothered sometimes by other stuff, and hurt all the time.

The sandwiches at the cafe is AWESUM /0/ love it luh. *noms on it for dinners*
They jus included alcohol in their menu. Kirin Beer and Sazameki Sake.
The beer smells sweet[but i never drink. Uncle say that its bland, Lawliet say its nice] and the Sazameki Sake is...very normal and its sparklin type. The bottle is naise though *keeps the bottles*

I've cut my finger on a piece stickin out from the wine bottle cap, burnt my thumb once by scalding hot water. my back has a bruise but i think its from my instructor's car's chair and I have this unknown abrasion on my elbow. LOL.

got handcream from darling fion and ley threw a bunch of imba masks at me *loves her to death*
Photobucket

I've pretty much let go of everything because I jus dont want to try anymore. It gets really tiring when I try to move and things just pull me back. One day, I might just leave everything behind finally and push ahead. I might lose what I love, but its better den not getting what I really want.Try to keep up.

Comments

Popular Posts