Sunday, November 28, 2010

Draggy life

Photobucket


shall start my post with kanako's picture because she be more chio den meeeeee 8D hurhur.

basically life has been rather mundane for the weekend cos i refused to go anywhere further den my house door, cept for this morning. LOL.

lets recap.

yesterday, i woke up. Flopped around abit. and went back to bed. OH ROFL.
After that, at night i proceed to disturbing Davin with Rumika's pictures.That was the only productive thing through the whole entire day. Dont ask me how come its productive, I jus find it amusing. Thanks for entertaining me =w=b

today, i dragged myself out of bed @ 7.35AM to poke my brother to make sure he wakes up for work.
Went back to snooze...and I dragged myself out again at 8.45AM to prepare for a breakfast meet with Shinya.

Had macs breakfast with her and talked about alot of things and laughed like crazy.
After that, I was OVERJOYED. Cause it was raining again.
Strolling in the rain is prolly the only thing that can lighten my mood these days. I am trying not to snap at anyone, and I must say, I am doing a great job.

decided it was narcissistic day too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yes. I am boring that way.

On the other hand, I've done productive things like finishing the order form today =w= *sighs*

No comments: