some updates...again and again. hahaha


yea /0/ carded my viki and calyce from hamster's acct already sho happy XD

but...lol. viki looks abit too big though~
oh well hehe

==

Anyway I have officially quitted from Cawaii Koohii due to some external reasons.
It is not that I hate working there, but since everybody thought the same way I might as well make it a happier place for everybody to work

Thanks all for taking care of me for these one and half month.

but still.
sometimes, what people see you may not see. What you guys see, i may not. and what I SEE, you guys wont.

Please dont tell me how to take it when you guys are not on the recievin end. thanks for everything.

==

on the other side~~~

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DAY ONE PROP FOR AFA RAWRRRRRR
time to chiong my day 2 costume 8D

sankyuu twinneh for letting me crash at her's without any question when i was down and distracted me with prop making heh 8D

sho proud of myself that I have finished it /0/ and it worksssss like i thought it wouldddddd downside is the metal coil inside is too tight for more coils. but it looks alright 8DDD i hope taichou would be proud of my handiwork. wahahaha *impossible* lol

tmr is another full day ahead to look forward to 8D

==

feelin very happy now due to some things heh.
*wriggles around in bed*

OH. MY MOM CLEANED UP MY ROOM
AWESOME MOM IS AWESOME YAY /0/

Comments

Popular Posts