Taos with BFF


Tried out my new dress today. din really like it that much honestly...gonna buy others and try instead.

Plannin to sell this one @ $12. any takers??

Anyhow, went out with BFF Jon today to do some catchin up and have a meal @ Taos.
It wasnt really as good as last time...honestly speaking.

Din manage to go to MG to visit Hirai cos I was affected by *prolly* the rum in the white chocolate mousse. If i had knew there was alcoholic content in it, I wouldnt have ordered it. This is the problem with me...i drink one sip, i feel like sleepin, I drink a few bottles, I feel like sleepin =.=;;;

After taking a little nap on the train, we went to JP to get a few stuffu 8D

got foundation & facial wipes.
TWIN PACK REFILL NO STOCK, DEN YOU GUYS DUNNO HOW TO IMPROVISE AND REFILL THE DAMN THING?
fuck you watsons.

so i spent like...prolly 1.50 extra more. ugh. got only one pack in the end. *bitch bitch bitch*

on the bright side, the purchase with purchase is buy as much as you want. I bought the fleece blanket and the wittle pillow *squibbles* sho happy with it.

==

On GE side~ i've only Mamund left before i can finish the viki quest and now i m campin for it. not particularly thrilled but it works for now i guess...

==

I've realise why i completely always try to avoid shoujo manga.
They'll jus remind me of how much I always fail.

ugh.

FMLL.

AHAHAHAH pui.

Comments

Popular Posts