29-30 Shopping, dinner, shoot, reunion dinner


meh. random page from Men's egg.

as you can see... my days were pretty much full ^^lll

29/01

Headed out with davin,sy and royston for CNY clothes shopping. Basically, my motive there was to laugh at them only *ROFL* Royston was mocking my attempts, but *sighs* oh well.
Couldnt say that it was awesomely fun, but it was still fun i guess *shrugs* mostly it was them makin me laugh on purpose den accidental. hahaha...

After that, the shoppin ended earlier den i've assumed so i was stuck without a dinner gang, so i proceed to texting Kent, who told me that he was having dinner with friends. Giving my sixth sense a little credit, I decided to text Davis to confirm it. I was right. HAHAHA Kent was indeed heading out with hamster XD
So hamster asked if i wanna join and I said dont tell kent.
I dont know whether it is me or something... i've never been able to really catch kent in surprise... for whole 7 years HAHAHAHA. Whenever i try to creep up behind him, he never fails to notice at last moment.
So I tried to creep behind him at Uniqlo yesterday but fail as usual, because he turn around suddenly, so i ended up glomping him and hahahah he had the classic WTF face XD

After that dinner, MH and headed home. I managed to nearly drain out Hamster's HTC XD hahahaha *huggles hamster* Kent was superrrrrrrrrrrrrr naise that day *nods* hahahah he sent me all the way back to pioneer regardless of the timing... just like old days. Made me really happy ... prolly that was the happiest part of the whole day.

Finally tried out the diamond lash that was endorsed Kanako quite a while back 8DDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

several fail camwhore shots with hamster while he was waiting for the others to ready up for the quest

kenna photobomb by kent also
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

with kent
Photobucket

and a picture of outcast running for the nex president 8D
Photobucket

==
30/01


Today woke up, put on light makeup and headed out when taichou called me down. Was going to saikang for his shoot.
Went to the location needed for the DOLLS shoot. love it to pieces
jus a few behind the scenes shot.

Photobucket

camwhore hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

with ayaya~ minimal make for both of us XD
Photobucket

==

reunion dinner with dad's side of close relatives after that 83

Photobucket

karaoke. hahahaha i ended up singing like 1/2 the time... jus in the mood

Photobucket

==

It is nights like these that the cold is so unbearable that it pierces through and chills the heart.
Leaving it numb.

Comments

Popular Posts