Over camwhorage and date with Janey


Back to Visual

Even though I feel like crap, but the moment I see a better me in the mirror, I feel better really. Before I start, would like to send out little message.
IF ANYONE THINKS THAT THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THAT THEY CAN DO BETTER THEN ME, GO RIGHT AHEAD AND PROVE IT. I seriously do not approve of people dissing me when I've done my best. I dont live by your fucking rules __ suck it up.

So yeap.

A few people actually asked me about my brother and stuff like that, sending me little encouragements. I really appreciated that cause..
1. I know someone is reading.
2. It really helps alot mentally-wise speaking.

I do not really know the situation with my brother now, but he is definitely much better.

His last few status on FB

- im just scare its too late again the amount of pain just too hard to swallow
about an hour ago ·LikeUnlike · Comment · Share
- Im gona start running after u so dun walk x3
16 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · Comment · Share
- holis ended so tat means im bak to face book games X.x

from the looks of it...its prolly lookin up for his side.

==

So went out with Jane yesterday, but before that, was with my parents...cos apparently, my brother was a mess den and did not realise that the textbooks were already bought, and mom got ANOTHER set, so we had to go return it and exchange it for somethingelse.

Got coloured pens and headphones, cause coloured pens for bimbo reasons and headphones cos both my headphones are spoilt...ish. i can only hear from the right...
Which means... WHEN I M LISTENING TO GAZETTE SONGS I CAN ONLY HEAR URUHA'S GUITAR ;A;
It is not that I do not adore that sexy guy, but...I CANT HEAR MY HUBBY PLAY *whines*.
So yea. *looks around* heh.

dad
Photobucket

mom
Photobucket
Photobucket

teehee.

After that, Janey came looking for me.
We went shopping, dinner and dessert.

Splurge $20...well. actually $30 cos janey forgot to return the other $10 to me after dinner[after all the calculations and stuff] but yea, I din really particularly mind since she's always been treating me last time.
Spent it on something Bryan would have been proud to see me wearing 8D or rather I hope~ HAHAHA

When I saw it, I was like...HOMG BRYAN-INSPIRED! *gets* ok. partial reason was cause it was very Aoi-ish
Photobucket

and also $4..okay $6. Got 6 nail polishes cos they were only $1 each. 4 for me and 2 for janey.

and she also gave me my bdae turned christmas present~

we both sorta predicted it will crumple cos there wasnt any files to keep it safe
Photobucket

me and janey
Photobucket

woke up this morning around 9 odd-ish to meet Jon for breakfast and filled him in on my life.
walked around and found this cutest kid store shop with gyaru dresses FOR KIDS
I admit, I am not a big fan of kids[even though i seem to attract them alot], but their stuff are seriously dead cute.
Photobucket

not in a bloggin mood now. so i'll leave you with tons of pictures of me. Cos I was bored that way. You can prolly see flaws if you are lucky cos i only twitched with lightin for all the photos in this post. Cant be bothered to shop them

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts