Shoot, funeral and whatnots.


CL from GoAway. I like her look in this mv alot, which I still haven got down to doin cos I am jus piled with too much work.

On top of that, may I sadly announce that I will not be heading out that often anymore because of the lack of makeup wipes. Without makeup to go out, I think i will jus die kthxbye. Only choosing selective people to go out with because I dont mind them seein me without makeup. *frips hair*

Anyway, the shoot on sat was awesome. Shot from morning till night, everyone ended up damn chui. HAHAHA.

Morning after shoot. cos nt much time to camwhore during shoot
Photobucket
Photobucket

me and twinneh's nails
Photobucket

this is sleepin beauty okay. A beauty who is sleeping.
Photobucket

Doing mah hair... even though i feel super sleepy. EVERYONE SLEPT AT DAVIN'S CEPT FOR ME!!! but in the end i sleep on the way home in royston's carcar
Photobucket

YAY DONE~~~ [davin's effects at the back tsktsk]
Photobucket

with twinneh
Photobucket

camwhoreee
Photobucket

me and sy were walkin to and fro to the toilet in the shoppin centre[MBS] barefooted cos the heels were not a good fit. *laughs* This was our last set
Photobucket

change /0/
Photobucket

camwhore again because i can never do side twist for myself properly.
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was tiring but fun nevertheless.

==

Sunday woke up early morning to attend Miyashi's father's funeral. The way the pastor say things was irritating imo... I think Miyashi's been rather strong facing this whole event, but he deserves a good rest.

tried out my beanie but it was warmmmm so i took it off. HAHAHA no make. FML
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After that head out with venven to movie /0/ the tourist~~~~ cos there is sexy angelina jolie and johnny depp 8DDD spoiler:

JOHNNY DEPP WASNT THE TOURIST!!! HE WAS ALEXANDER PIERCE 8DD hurhurhur

after that we went around to window shop

found this and reminded me of cyth
Photobucket

took a picture for commeration cos it was our first tiem hangin out 83
Photobucket

we found poogie!!! so i took the picture for lawliet
Photobucket

found some awesome heels at heeren. OMG. wants.
Photobucket
Photobucket

teehee long legs 8D
Photobucket

tried out a few perfume.
My verdict is that, i like burberry's clothes line but fuck their perfume/cologne line... packagin wise is awesome but it stinks.
I think I found my nex love to Gucci envy me and YSL babydoll. My next aim will be Paris Hilton's Heiress... the scent is damn sweet... but i'll prolly get it... say nex year?? cos i dont think my gucci and ysl is going to be used up any time soon....^^lll prolly aim for new clothes, shoes or even skii miracle water... more pratical. ah hahahaha

a random picture from friday
Photobucket

==
Sometimes, I really do wish that I was abit more irrational and idealistic, but I cannot be.
It is like a deja vu currently, jus that the shapes seemed to have turned abit.
oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts