Post-valentines~~~

Photobucket


the vday present i made early morning on saturday while doing laundry~~ yesh. there were 10 lucky ppl hee~~

so my day started with driving /0/

After driving begin my hectic schedule~~~

Serangoon was first stop /0/ met up with jon as he is joinin me to be a big cupid. LOL

Photobucket

Jon did something totally funny. He was going something like, den what? see me act cute? fine. i act cute. there. *points to picture*

this is the picture
Photobucket

After that, i had to head to a casting @ chinatown.

After casting, my first stop was CITYHALL. To meet twinneh to pass her her vday chocolates~~~
it was bigger compared to what she gave me last time though~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
twinneh reminded me of nana btw~~~ she looked damn pretty.

nex stop was crashing in on Chiru and Neo @ bugis XD
hur gave them both vday chocolates too~~~ Neo was on the verge of dying from being overstuffed and Chiru's dress looks damn chio luhhhhhhhhhh i wan tooo ;A; ahahha save up and ask my friend to help me buy my ageha dresses soon.
Photobucket

nex up was crashing @ davis and his gf. before that, me and jon had a little snack @ MOF. azuki is love!

went all the way to pasir ris to pass him his gift hahahaha
after that made a stop at @ kembangan to meet tokby and also pick up ven. =A= made ven waited for 45mins. silly boy could have called me to tell me he was there already, den could have dragged him to pasir ris too.

last stop was also serangoon to make it convenient for Jon, since he had to go back to camp. Had dinner @ nex. Thanks to Jon for the treat 83

Photobucket

after that went home with ven while jon head to camp. Ven was super naise and made sure i had company home till pioneer~~~ hehe

MIDDLE PARTING hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

camwhore pictures~

Photobucket

how can anyone not camwhore in NEX's toilet?? THE LIGHTIN IS SO DAMN CHIO
Photobucket

BLACK MORAL LOVE
Photobucket

switched my makeup style to kanako's style these days
Photobucket

the day before valentine, i spent my afternoon @ my uncle's for CNY lunch. My grandmama's injury was alright, it was pretty obvious on her face but she is very relaxed and okay about it. Its okay, she is still my pretty grandmama 83

after that, cabbed to Kent's because he asked me to.
Thankful for the cab uncle who picked me up and got me to my location without gettin lost even though he said he might get lost initally~

On our way to dinner~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

thanks for the astons treat, niisama~~~~hehehe


==

changing the style of my hair because i dont wanna look similiar to someone ^^
shall edit it slow 83 it is kinda weird but it is growin on me i guess

Comments

Popular Posts