weekend updates /0/

Photobucket

First of all,

thanks camille for giving me the ZA foundation, even though i still have one more spare 8D

and secondly, a rather belated showcase of what Davin got for me in Taiwan. sankyuu~~
besides that, he got treats for mommy also 83 i koped two, it was yumz

==

On friday*ithink*, I sat in dad's new car for the very first time 8D hurhur~~~ it was awesome /0/

lao ba driving~~
Photobucket

Slackin at the back
Photobucket

I went out early and met up with my parents @ liang court for dinner. Saizeriya. lol. they went in doubtful of the place and came out happy with the bill and food /0/ score~

lol yes people... i m no longer 1/4 blond for a very long time already.
Photobucket

this is random but i jus couldnt help postin it
hahaha... blue ranger /0/
Photobucket

Spongebob toaster
Photobucket

me and Dad were totally for it!!! Mommy was liek IT IS SO EXPENSIVE. well... $36 i think? but the other toaster we saw was $30. So in the end she caved in to the whines of teh two old kids /0/

Photobucket

Breakfast next morning 8D
Photobucket

Photobucket

awesome much 83 teehee~

Mommy at work for breakfast 8D
Photobucket

==
On sat

met up with camille for photoshoot and venven was saikang /0/
After that met up with elaine for lunch /0/
Photobucket

Photobucket

That day's lugguage was super packed. LOL
Photobucket

had to bring two outfits. One for shoot one for work.

After lunch, rushed down to orchard central to work with peggy 83
Its been quite a while since I have worked with her... the very first time i know her was through a cosplay job too 83 back den I was only 16 and rather horrible in cosplay too? HAHAHAHA

cosed Okita from Hakuouki

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AHAHAHA
Photobucket

==

On sunday, we decided to do somethingelse. Just dress up and not cosplay... hahaha

wig transformation /0/

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

solo shot on the train for makeup check cos i was doing make on the train *again*

Photobucket

Camwhoressss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

went to jus acia to eat... their prices went up @_@ homg luh.
but anyway. icecream was awesome
Photobucket

Heyheyhey~~~ more narcissistic pictures~

Photobucket

Photobucket

outfit for that day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

fanservice~ HAHAHAH!!! some people still cant figure my gender. lol
Photobucket

==

On monday, was my driving test. I really thought that I was going to fail again... serious. but i passed.

Photobucket

hahaha
Photobucket

Drove my parents out to wash the car and collect water... mad scary @_@ lol.
i have no idea how to park in the open. 8D;;; *phail*

==

Thats about it I guess.

Nowadays I am just busy playing Treasure Island on FB with Suying and Davin, twinneh joined recently too.
I m jus too sick nowadays. Was having runny nose for monday and today, i m coughin like insane with block nose. HAHAHA... I feel fine though, aside from all those problems. I think I even good enough for sports. HAHAHAH

Comments

Popular Posts