update on SOYC

Photobucket

ah. yes. youth. DONT WE ALL LOVE IT?

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ

recently i've been neglecting my blog HUGE TIME, mainly because my mood wasnt in best condition to blog. I dont know... maybe I did change or what. I prefer to blog when my mood is acceptable so that i can give out positive energy to all readers \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

Anyway, roughly let me explain the picture on top.

It is my whole hakuouki shinsengumi team dying... on stage, because we refuse to entertain justin beiber song. HAHAHAH, seppuku for the win.

we won first prize. i love my team.
Photobucket

how ghey can our Saitou get? Posting this up cos he was preventing me and Hijikata from camwhoring
Photobucket

fail front camwhore
Photobucket

so... we resorted to this. All Hijikata fans would prolly murder him now. LOL
*twist* ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Photobucket

Our performance was liek crap though... due to lots of fooling backstage...

watch this.

Photobucket

and if you see carefully, i m threatened by Sano not to take any more photos
Photobucket

yeap. i love my team
Photobucket

another one of us on stage
Photobucket

i din win. but heck. the others did better den me for solo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we might be ancient... but we are doing our part for Japan (`ー´)ヘヘーン

Photobucket

==

basically, these days I am jus stuck at home playing neopets [Sochii], reading manga and watching anime.
next week is going to be much more busy though.

I have sent in the orders to both Japan and China /0/ hoping the stuff will reach here~~~~
awesome shoes, clothes and pris wigs *wriggles in happiness* from JP
and
otaku stuff from china =.= for twinneh along with camera stuff, mom's clothes and brother's stuff. LOL

on the side note, i m going to put up a vote on the right @ nuffnang bar. You are to decide what I will do for my next monday post.

Comments are now OPEN but moderated, alternatively you can comment on the tagbox too~

on another happy note ~~~
I've almost reached 50 followers which will signal my first giveaway /0/ but I am already planning to giveaway some anime stuff ( ̄~ ̄;)ウーン・・・
Ah.well. We'll see how it goes again.

Comments

Popular Posts