update pyohnnnn


tsu-chan~~~ so absolutely pretty in a wedding dress~~~ but i prefer the one she wore for her wedding. Petite and cute *hearts* I wore one before too, so i know how it feels *wriggles in happiness*
My future wedding would prolly have one short dress for change and one long dress for formal? hur~

Anyhow, work has been pretty much boring. I still make mistakes here and there but there is nothing much to do there really. In comparison, twinneh looked so much more busy den me ヽ(#`Д´)ノ i m nearly bored to death.
It was so cold today that i kept falling asleep... to the extend that I could not take it and went to the toilet to nap. Seriously, it was also so cold that I kept running to the toilet too...
eg. went to toilet > go back to sit > 10mins later, felt like i need the toilet again. GOSH.

If twinneh and alex werent working with me... i think i will get fired for sleeping. LOL

=

Tried out my outfit for Stocking. Have yet to iron my wig properly yet though but that shouldnt take long really.

Fan service because twinneh has toooo hahahaha
( ̄▼ ̄)ノ
Photobucket

Photobucket

full

Photobucket

twinneh gave me lollipops which was in the flavors of our new lipgloss, max funny.
Photobucket

and yes. I was THIS bored.
Photobucket

I have tons of things to say but they are part of the negative world so i decided not to post at all,least they stirred bad feelings within others.
I wouldnt mind getting called all sorts of names but why give people the chance to do so?
Only you know what you did, thats enough for me.

Comments

Popular Posts