Harajuku street launch [Teh Sparklies]



For the post do clicky here

I am here to update on long overdue pictures.

Just looking at my blogpost numbers, i've realised that I am actually blogging half the amount that I have done during the last few years... If I were to level the numbers, I would have to blog about 3 times a day or something until the end of the year *laughs* but of course I wont be doing that...its about qual- ok. Honestly my blogposts NEVER has quality, but I've been told that it is funny. GEHEH~ /0/

on to the pictures~~~

Me and denise from As Sweet as Chocolate Waffle went to attend the Harajuku fashion street launch @ Tangs and we manage to round up the sparklies too~

So while waiting for the kawaii.tokyo peeps, we decided to camwhore.

Photobucket

Her style was rather mode-ish that day. Loving her black sheer long top.

[non sparklie related]Yuri from Yuyoppe decided to join us in our extreme vain session~
Photobucket

Photobucket

and followed by her repeating that she wants a photo with me. LOL. Really hyperactive girl... i feel old.
Photobucket

More of me and denise

Photobucket
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Photobucket

Photobucket

anddddddddddd... we decided to summon up some courage and approach TERRORIZE Xiaxue from xiaxue.blogspot.com
The way she speak was really...how do you describe it? kind?friendly? I dont know... it wasnt that hard. She answer our questions and requests, including letting us touch her hair *ROFL* dont judge me, her hair quality is still awesome after all that bleaching... *sobs at own hair*
Might i add, she needed no photoshop that bad really... cept for her skin[slightly] she's otherwise camera perfect. Not going to comment on all the aesthetics she went through to get to where she is, she did it, big deal really. Its an EXTENSION of makeup. Dont think i will though... ultimately poor and ever thinking of the worst case scenario.


Photobucket

More of me and denise obviously since both of us stuck together throughout the whole damn thing bullshitting and drooling over the shoes behind us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BWAHAHAH ALL PICTURES ARE FROM HER CAMERA!! of course this happens.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haters gonna hate 8D

Photobucket

The first sparklies who joined us in a photo!!!
from left to right Lawliet twinneh, Me, Denise, Liping

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

caught a picture with Raina[non-sparklie]. I have not seen her in AGES and yet I stood her up today cause I wasnt really feeling very well when i woke up. Still having a headache that is miraculously drumming in my head.

Photobucket

Denise and twinneh

Photobucket

Liping and Denise
Photobucket

The three of them
Photobucket

Mommy Seika and Denise
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally the whole of the first crew~ hur.
The guy is daddy Shinodax and the one in red hat is Rahzel
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ahahaha act cute attempt FAIL
Photobucket

Derp!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

well thats all for the first day. Until i get the motivation to edit the pictures from the filming den *rolls eyes and plants face into pillow*

Comments

Popular Posts