Derp hair posts v.01


Because I was so freaking bored back then while watching dramas and movies+animations that I ended playing with my hair WHILE watchin lol.

All the styles below are done using clips + tonging, zero hairspray.
dont judge me. i m just bored. All my faces are covered because i got no makeup #selfconcious
All with close up with exception of the last one 83

Normal Curls
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Up-do
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Side style
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Short bob
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Mori
Photobucket

I've been way more obsessed with hairstyling than I was with makeup... Afterall, I've styled wigs even before I started learning makeup seriously *laughs*

a picture of me with make~ @ Eliina's assessment as her model. Her assessors were real assholes.

A short bob with strips~~

Photobucket

thats all for nau. I need to wriggle back to my corner and stone 0__________0

Comments

Stella Lee said…
I wish you would style my hair one day <3 gorgeous *_*
Unknown said…
Those style looks so pretty and that makes a girl so fab. and elegant.



nosebleeds during pregnancy

Popular Posts