I am doing a tag that Chiro tagged me a long time back.
So i m not responsible for any funny stuff, blame it on chiro. HAHAHA

==


Rules that you must follow:


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.



11 things ABOUT ME :
1. I am a virgo
2. I like makeup and hairstyling
3. I like sweets, but someone said it makes me stupid.Doesnt matter much though, since I already am.
4. I like playing otome dating games.
5. I have no gender preference.
6. I prefer italian food over everything, unless my mom's cooking it.
7. I like both Jrock and Kpop.
8. I am super accident-prone.
9. I love my blankie.
10. I prefer making friends with overseas people than singaporeans, but I have really good sg friends. You know who you guys are.
11. Do not attempt to wake me up during my official sleep times unless i asked you to before i fall asleep.

2. scumbag chiro did not put a qns 11 even though she said her friend did not either. *smacks her*

Question: If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what will it be?
Answer: Beautiful - Beast

Question: What is your all time favorite movie?.
Answer: have to be pirates of Caribbean series.

Question: What is your favorite type of food?.
Answer: pasta

Question: What blog is your daily read?.
Answer: none really. I dont even read my own blog after I post. I just randomly blog hop around I guess?

Question: Favourite country/ Dream country to go to?.
Answer: Japan. Somewhere I really wanna go someday... Paris is next.

Question: Biggest celebrity crush?
Answer: Aoi. Everyone knows he's my husband.

Question: What made you want to blog?.
Answer: Readers and ideas.

Question: What is your favorite item to shop for?.
Answer: Shoes, but I dont always have money for it.

Question: Are you a morning person?.
Answer: 5 more minutes.

Question: Who is your fashion inspiration:
Answer: I have several. Sakurina, kanako, BoA, Namie Amuro, 2NE1, akira, myv... i get my fashion inspiration from everywhere, so it might not be someone's current style, might be something they wore a long time ago. Might not even be a celeb.

Question: What is your life motto?
Answer: I haven thought about this before... maybe... Never try never know? hahahaha

==

Turns out this is a boring post. *sighs*

K. back to editing videos.

Comments

Popular Posts