STclassified Fashion IT show [IMG REALLY HEAVY]

Photobucket

Just the other day, I was invited by omy.sg to attend the STclassified Fashion and IT show. Not so much of IT, but it was a huge fashion galore. Local blogshop owners/ fashion eCommerce owners and local young designers were gathered right in HALL402 of Suntec Convention.

Suntec has changed quite a bit since my last visit and heading to the halls was a pain in the ass due to the maze created by the interruption of renovation... ok, I was wearing heels and being lazy *laughs*

Throughout my whole time there, i tag with two members of theRAshow, Alan and Qing Xiang. They were really nice and kind to me...by not shaking me off HAHAHAHA

Finally met qing xiang after being friends on FB for so long. *laughs*
Photobucket

The intelligent Alan on the left with his designer friend[sorry my memory is so bad]
Photobucket

==

Fashion and IT, the top two searches in STclassified gave birth to the idea of this convention. I had really high hopes of this event but my hopes fell short a tad to be honest.

I really expected something like this..
Photobucket
credits to http://www.chipchick.com

Fashion-wise, it was really wellplayed.... IT wise.... i got something close to this..
Photobucket
credits to http://static2.businessinsider.com

You get the drift.

==

SO on to some of the participating stores which caught my sight.

Customized Swarvoski Jewellery store, Rezilienz .

Photobucket

The designer,Jerome,[right] and his helper friend.
Photobucket

Out of all his pieces on display, i love the piece that he wore the most.

Photobucket

I really enjoyed talking to him about the pains of making accessories and all, he is a really cheerful and chirpy person.
Their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rezilienz

The second one is a fashion store, Saloni Rathor. I had to say, this lady's design and choice of cloth had me taken immediately. If I had the free-will over my cash, I would have bought her designs.

you HAVE to visit her lookbook

Here are a couple of pictures i "stole" from her lookbook. She did say she will send me a digital copy but I just couldn't to share. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, MS SALONI~~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And here was the dress I was so much in love with along with its designer, Ms Saloni.
She's Indian/Nepalese if i remembered correctly. Doesn't matter, I only know she is pretty.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

==

Here are some other shops worthy of mention.

Mashup
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Revasseur [we caught her while she was still setting up and ironing *laughs*] Love the pastel ideas
PhotobucketPhotobucket

WSDM [designer couple]
PhotobucketPhotobucket

and more

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket\

==

sJora saved my thirsty soul too~
Photobucket

==

We had front seats~~~ perks of being a blogger? *laughs*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I did not really know how to function my camera well.. There was a total of 10 models, if you see that model appearing often, they are prolly the few who posed long enough for a good clear snap to show up on my screen.

I am not sure if the heels and accessories were provided or models' own but I've included some really nice ones in my shots.

Ohvula
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The designer of Ohvula
Photobucket

==

Montrose Desire

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Designer
Photobucket

===

MGP / My Glamour Parade [i think]



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Designer:
Photobucket

==

SandyJoy [i love the orange bodycon piece with the side cutouts]

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Designer:
Photobucket

==

CatWalkClose [I love their blazers]

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Designer:

Photobucket

==

Glitter Glam [Their dresses are really classy, got a close up on one of the material]

Photobucket

Material of the first dress
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Designer:

Photobucket

==

The voucher galore~~~

Photobucket

==

The event was really enjoyable, thank you STclassifieds.sg and Omy.sg

Check out STclassifieds, your one-stop for all needs

Check Out the event today @ http://events.stclassifieds.sg/showcase2012
Like our Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/STClassifieds.SG
Follow our Twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/STClassifiedsSG

Photo in higher res. here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/Sochii/Stclassified%20IT%20Fashion%20Show/
I am no pro, nor intending to, please take your comments on my skills somewhere else.

Comments

Sazh said…
so many nice outfits

Popular Posts