Love with K-palette


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I think i need nt say much abt this event~ most of you would have probably know it through the intense advert of both sasa and kpalette~~
I was clueless abt the blogger event and did nt sign for it but i guess it was fine since i wasnt free either~~

The ones in the picture beside me are the sales manager of japalang n assistant? I m bad at remembering names but they were very nice and warm in recieving me when i went down for the makeover. The sales manager was also quite receptive about the pros n cons of kpalette i have to offer, which makes me very comfortable in talking about it and she not only asked abt their own brands but oher brands too.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Like i was saying~~ i won a makeover with Miko Yatsu -san, the japanese make artist.
She was really fast, like fast fast. *laughs* her assistant Yui-san was really engaging as well because she knows english.

Here is a picture of the prev girl who arrived before me~ well no frontal pictures cos i did not ask for this snap permission...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

MY TURN! YAY! hahahaha~~~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Most make artists like to use blue/silver on me... Why? I dont really suit that colour tbh. Lol

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is the mascara and the mascara base newly released in sg~ look at the effects~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I really love how she did my brows. Kpalette also gave me the same eyebrow pencil to diy! I never really noticed this product till now because i was satisfied with my NYX liner .

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

She chose an orange blush n a peachy lipstick for me, which really suited me and my likes~~ sankyuu Miko-san

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And also one of Yui-san

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Before and after~~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

In the end, i edited abit of the makeup to suit my liking better. I jus feel weird without my wings hahaa

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

gonna try out the brow pencil on my TW trip~

Ootd

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

==

After the makeover, went bowling with Brandie. He's a hidden genius with no form. HAHAHA

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

He had to endure all my whinings and sacarsm for the day because I was so lazy. No wonder I am growin fat.

==

So here i sit on the train now, 1/2 way across singapore and tryin to churn out this blogpost for you guys.. I am only leaving a week and it hardly makes a diff since i dont updte everyday so.. PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEEEEEE ;_;
I promise a video and a giveaway when I come back! I promise!!! So you better join it.

Redid my hair in a darker shade but a much more striking pink! So i'll sign off here now~ flying in 3hours time.

I'll try to update via facebook and twitter if i have network there~~ and yes, i put on bulk.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

Popular Posts