Halloweenssssssss /0/ [backlog]


Soooooo this is my way overdue Halloween post because I was fricking busy with work and panicking over AFA.

If anyone of you heads down to AFA on SUNDAY, do look out for me and say hi ^^v I will be cosing NANA again, and dont mistake Reia for me again *laughs*
I will be bringing down my new coscards after a hiatus period of 1.5yrs of not making it due to procrastination, so if you want one, feel free to ask.

That aside, lets talk about AFA next week. This week, i'll update on what happened LAST week. hahahaah~~~

As most of you who follow me on FB might know that I am not a Halloween person but I had an appointment on Halloween night, so I had to go out. So in the celebration[translate as: not being a spoiltsport] I did something a little more than my usual make.

And because I did something slightly different, I am making all of you look at all of them pictures of my face. HAHAHA

PhotobucketIMG_4681IMG_4678PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

==


HAHAHAHA ok, if you've successfully scroll down to here, I thank you for continuing this post.

So I went to Cedele with Freddy, because I owe him a meal for cancelling out on him last minute the other time.

Our last meal before we decided to diet.

Photobucket

No doubt the food there was good, I just needed a little more sauce with my salad.

Shortly into our dinner, Shaun came to join us. NEW FRIEND. Surprise, surprise. Shaun used to be my mysterious boss, because I was one of his freelance talents in Mono-E. Small World.

And if you think that is the end, NO. HAHAHA.

When we were just about finishing our dinner, Namiko-san dropped in on us since we were dining just behind Jrunway~

So all of us decided to hang out a Jrunway abit~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I did not catch her name properly but I know she's pretty as hell.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this one is with Shaun inside

Photobucket

Outfit of the day shots at Jrunway mirrors~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The metal doors met with a slight blockage during closing, so the boys(Shaun and Freddy) stayed to save the day~

Photobucket

==

Got this as a Halloween pressie from Freddy cos I gave him some sweets. Good exchange.
Photobucket

SAnkyuu

Photobucket

Ending this post with the very talented guy, Freddy, who designed my coscards for this AFA too.

Photobucket

Gonna go do some costest now, busy busy. See you all at AFA!

Comments

Popular Posts